Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
Ethereum is a new blockchain that, in addition to sending cryptocurrencies, allows you to run and run smart contracts. With their help, you can create a variety of decentralized applications, including their own currencies (tokens). In addition to contracts, a big advantage among other blockchains is considered to be a fairly high speed of transactions.
When will the transaction enter the blockchain?
Blocks in the Ethereum blockchain are created approximately every 13 seconds.
- With a high сommission, the transaction will be able to get into the next block.
- With an average сommission-the approximate processing time of the transaction is 3 minutes.
- When paying below the average сommission hit rate will depend only on the load on the network and increase or decrease the load. Some Explorer (e.g. etherscan.io) give information about the expected processing time of a transaction, but you must understand that this value is not accurate and can change depending on the situation.
The system does not see the transaction, what to do?
If you sent money, but there are no changes, check your transaction in Explorer (etherscan.io or blockchair.com) and verify that the transaction was created.
Make sure that the transaction was not sent through a contract, otherwise, contact technical support to solve the problem, you may have to wait a while in order to make a refund or exchange.
If the transaction has already been added to the blockchain, and the system has not seen it, please contact our support, we will be able to help you quickly.
A brief history of DAI
Stablecoin DAI is an ERC20 token issued at the end of 2017 by the MakerDAO platform. It is the first decentralized token on the Ethereum blockchain. Almost always, the market rate of 1 DAI is equal to 1 US dollar. Mining and staking are not available for this project, new tokens are issued by the users of the MakerDAO platform.
DAI smart contract
Our exchanger only sends transactions to the original DAI contract. Transactions are not sent to addresses of third-party contracts.
My order is completed, but I cannot see the funds in my wallet, what should I do?
We send Ethereum tokens with an average commission so that the receiving party does not have to wait long for the receipt. But sometimes, with the increased load on the Ethereum network, the transaction can get stuck in the mempool and not get into the block. The status of such a transaction is “Pending”. The etherscan.io explorer gives information about the expected processing time of a transaction, but you need to understand that this value is not exact and may change depending on the situation.
If a transaction sent by us cannot be confirmed for a long time, contact technical support with a request to push the transaction through.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Ethereum and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Ethereum to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, DAI (ERC20) will be sent instantly.