EXCHANGE USDT (TRC-20) TO BINANCE COIN
What do you need to know?
- The average time of the exchange of USDT to BNB — 3 minute
- Only 1 confirmation of the USDT are needed to complete the exchange
- Do not send USDT through a third party contract! Such transactions are not automatically processed. We accept transactions from the original USDT contract
- Memo is the BNB payment ID. If you need it when sending a transaction, be sure to include it
Brief Information on USDT (TRC-20)
Tether (USDT) was created by Tether Limited in 2014. The developers were able to qualitatively implement a curious idea — to combine a real-life currency and blockchain technology. As a result, the USDT stablecoin appeared — its rate is almost always equal to 1 US dollar. In 2019, USDT was released on the TRON blockchain using the TRC-20 protocol.
USDT smart contract
Do not submit USDT through a third party contract. Our exchanger does not accept transactions that are sent by third party smart contracts, except for the original USDT contract in the network TRX.
Transaction processing speed in the TRON blockchain
The network is capable of processing about 1 500 transactions per second. The speed will directly depend on how many users are currently making transfers. On average, it will take up to 3 minutes to confirm your transfer.
Despite the similarities to Ethereum, TRON has a number of distinctive features. One of them is the energy that is needed to conclude smart contracts on the Tron blockchain. Energy can be obtained by freezing TRX in the wallet. If you have no energy and you have created a transaction, TRX will automatically convert to the required amount of energy. Therefore, to work with tokens, the wallet must have TRX.
Binance Coin (BNB) — Binance Exchange Token
The BNB Coin cryptocurrency was released through an ICO that took place in July 2017. As a result, they raised $15 million. Binance Coin was created as an ERC20 token and originally worked on the Ethereum blockchain. But in 2019, the coin “moved” to its own blockchain. The ERC-20 standard is still adopted by the Binance exchange.
What is a Memo and do I need to specify it?
There is an additional Memo field when submitting Binance Coin. Memo is the ID of the payment. It is unique, and with its help the service identifies the sender and recipient. Many services have address protection, which does not allow transactions without Memo.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the Memo or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the explorer.binance service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
Binance Coin Blockchain Speed
BNB is considered to be a fast blockchain. The transaction is confirmed in a few seconds.